Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Accessibility Fund Award Winner, School of Divinity, University of St Andrews, 2021-22
- This competitive funding is given to School of Divinity students and staff to conduct research, create a resource, or hold an event that delves into some aspect of equality, diversity and inclusion.
Support Fund Award Winner, British Sociological Association, 2021-22
- This selective funding is given to members to fund research-related expenses, attendance at conferences and study group events, and thesis production costs.
Student-led Training Fund Award Winner, Scottish Graduate School of Social Science, 2021-22
- This highly competitive funding is given to social science PhD candidates studying in Scotland who successfully pitch and deliver advanced and specialist training events that offer something new and useful.
- This funding was used to deliver three workshops:
Research Student Skills Development Fund Award Winner, University of St Andrews, 2018-19, 2019-20, 2020-21
- This selective funding is given to the University of St Andrews postgraduate research candidates who are attending events that provide transferable skills development.
Postgraduate Research Travel Award Winner, School of Divinity, University of St Andrews, 2019-20
- This limited funding is given to the School of Divinity’s doctoral candidates who are undertaking travel to conferences, where presenting a paper will contribute to the development of their thesis and to the discipline more widely.
UCSIA Summer School Fund Award Winner, Universitair Centrum Sint-Ignatius Antwerpen, Summer 2019
- This highly competitive funding is awarded to a limited number of doctoral candidates and post-doctoral researchers within the field of theology, the humanities, and social sciences to fully fund their attendance at the residential summer school at the University of Antwerp.
Image Credit: Ann Gillian Chu
Logia Workshop Fund Award Winner, University of St Andrews, 2018-19
- This competitive award at the University of St Andrews provides resources for conducting a workshop to share the award winner’s research interests.
Academic Conference Fund Award Winner, Regent College Student Association, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18
- This selective funding is given to highly competent Regent College students who are accepted to present their papers at academic conferences.
You must be logged in to post a comment.