Postgraduate Research Travel Award Winner, School of Divinity, University of St Andrews, 2019-20
- This limited funding is given to the School of Divinity’s doctoral candidates who are undertaking travel to conferences, where presenting a paper will contribute to the development of their thesis and to the discipline more widely.
UCSIA Summer School Fund Award Winner, Universitair Centrum Sint-Ignatius Antwerpen, Summer 2019
- This highly competitive funding is awarded to a limited number of doctoral candidates and post-doctoral researchers within the field of theology, the humanities, social sciences to fully fund their attendance of the residential summer school at the University of Antwerp.
Image Credit: Ann Gillian Chu
Research Postgraduate Student Development Fund Award Winner, University of St Andrews, 2018-19, 2019-20
- This selective funding is given to the University of St Andrews postgraduate research candidates who are attending events that provide transferable skills development.
Logia Workshop Fund Award Winner, University of St Andrews, 2018-19
- This competitive award at the University of St Andrews provides resources for conducting a workshop to share the award winner’s research interests.
Academic Conference Fund Award Winner, Regent College Student Association, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18
- This selective funding is given to highly competent Regent College students who are accepted to present their papers at academic conferences.
Professional Skills Curriculum Plus (Consultancy) Award Winner, University of St Andrews, 2020-21
- This award is given to those who develops a range of consultancy skills, such as data analysis, market research, IT tools used by consultants, and consultancy methodologies.
Professional Skills Curriculum Plus (Communication) Award Winner, University of St Andrews, 2019-20
- This award is given to those who develops nuanced communication skills, including clarity in communication, communicating in pressure situations and communicating with difficult people.
Professional Skills Curriculum Plus (Negotiation) Award Winner, University of St Andrews, 2018-19
- This award is given to those who develops persuasion, mediation and negotiation skills.
Professional Skills Curriculum Award Winner, University of St Andrews, 2018-19
- The award is jointly given by the Centre for Educational Enhancement and Development at the University of St Andrews and the University of St Andrews Students’ Association, and endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management.